Thursday, November 4, 2010

Team ISO x Giants x World Series

First off, congratulations to San Francisco Giants for winning the 2010 World Series. Being from the Bay Area, I had to make a design that represents this long awaited title to come to the Bay. I mean baseball is America’s past time so winning this is MAJOR with our culture.

It’s illegal to make a design using any of MLB’s logos so I had to create everything on my own and from scratch. I’m pretty sure majority of you listen to drake and the whole “World Series attitude, champagne bottle life” line comes from him. You can’t really see the bottle’s details so I zoomed in on it.

I love the design I put together in the front, I’m not pleased at all with the design on the back. But I couldn’t figure it out so I just threw it on and will change it when I find a new and better way to lay it out. So Go Giants!! One Up



No comments:

Post a Comment