Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Team ISO Exclusive promo crew necks

Introducing the exclusive and limited promo sweaters of Team ISO. There are only 30 pieces varying in 4 different sizes, XS-L and priced at $40 a pop. More than half of these sweaters are already on reserve and will be available for purchase on January 18, 2011.

Since these are exclusive sweaters, for purchase contact me directly. via Twitter(keonimars), Email(keonimars@gmail.com), or facebook(Keoni Marcelo)

Don’t forget this is only a preview more detailed photos will be up on the release date which is January 18, 2011.
Any questions, comments, or anything you want to say to me about these sweaters, or future pieces just contact me on one of the ways I listed above. Thank you all for the support and who appreciate what I do. One Up




No comments:

Post a Comment