Saturday, October 23, 2010

Universe

This design is nothing amazing. I just decided to put shapes together trying to show how simple the universe really is. Everything is made of simple and basic shapes, and when put together it becomes this spectacular image. This is the universe at night, so I chose the appropriate colors to represent night.

The Triangle
consists of what's within the atmosphere. Inside of it is the clouds which are the 2 purple circles. The big red circle in the middle is the Sunset. There are lines in the sun just to represent the horizon. The little square on the bottom is the ocean.

Outside of the Triangle
are the stars and planets. There are 9 circles representing each moon. The stars are red because the sun is red, and the sun is a star. So in essence the red represents the stars.

I'm actually not happy with this design at all but I don't mind putting it out there. If you don't like it that's fine with me. Just a few shapes I gathered together and wanted the simplicity of it to represent its significance. This is actually just a rough draft, I do want to add a lot more to it. Maybe some birds, fishes, and other little accents to elevate its symbolism. One Up

No comments:

Post a Comment